Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Doing experiments!


Haciendo experimentos
Originally uploaded by Amaury.
Ok, this photo was from the engineering lab...

This weekend is Tavo's graduation (it is the event that should never had happened) so we will be going to Monterrey....

Any new photo's or news that we got from there, I'll be posting them here....

In other news, this is my second week in the masters and it looks like it will be an interesting semester, especially 'cause i'm taking a nice logistics engineering class, which is quite different from anything I have ever seen..

The green belt project is doing good progress....along with the project I have to change the design of the product...

Two songs with the group and a lot of new interesting ideas.....

And things cannot be better with my GF....

So, it seems like I am starting to get used to the storm!!!, let's just see If I can keep up with this crazy rythim!!

Take care everyone,

No comments: