Saturday, September 04, 2004


Now a little recent story of what I am trying to do right now...

Well there is work, my lovely gf, my friends and my MiniIpod.....life is good....

I am trying to get started a new project called "the skinys" with 3 friends of mine, the goal is to create some cool songs, record a demo, have the songs in a webpage and play some music...

We are still having problems scheduling a time to rehearse, but I have some faith on this project.....will let you know what happens with it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amaury esta conmadre Tu disfraz del Pato Lucas pero ese otro pinche personaje que esta a Tu lado no se cual es pero esta bien culero aloimejor por eso ni lo ponen en la tele! pero Tu dizfraz esta poca madre ademas el Pato Lucas es la onda! chido!
quisiera estar con el aca de pesca o hechando unos tragos!

atrusni said...

No pues a toda madre que te haya gustado mi disfraz....voy a sacar el del Dr. Simi para Halloween

Anonymous said...

Are those skinys the same poeple that play soccer at SPI?

atrusni said...

Quien eres anonymus?!?!!?, y que es SPI??? (South Padre Island acaso???)